Are you developing New products and services in 2012? Then you may be interested trying a little Co-Creation with your Consumers as part of the creative process ….
As an Research Agency, we are passionate about the use of consumer insight in the early stages of development of new products, services and brands before progressing to full manufacture and production. We are encouraged by the seemingly increasing number of Product / Brand Managers and Creative Agencies seeking consumer insight before investment...
The true value of consumer insight is increasingly difficult to measure, but in uncertain times becomes more valuable and more instrumental in the creative process.
Consumer loyalty is key; research provides a useful process to engage consumers to;
• Identify the need for new products and services
• Explore modification or innovation to existing products
• Understand consumer purchasing behaviours and preferences
• Understand consumer media buying habits
• Consumer feedback and preferences in relation to colours, finishes and materials and identifying key brand messages with which the target consumer can resonate with and feel a strong sense of belonging.
More often than not, consumer insight research is conducted through qualitative research ranging from focus groups, discussion groups to in-depth interviews with target audience groups. Consumers are pre-profiled, recruited then engaged in group discussion facilitated by an experienced moderator, supported by stimulus materials e.g. brand/design concepts, propositions, storyboards and prototypes.
Creative’s using this approach gain many benefits;
• Intelligence - deeper insights into what their Consumers think, feel, want and need
• New ideas - the generation of Consumer led product ideas
• Confidence - access to valid Consumer Insight builds confidence in the creative process that follows
If you are interested in discussing how ASK Insight can add value to your creativity contact us on 01484 437424.